- Hardkernel ODROID-N2 (https://www.hardkernel.com/product/)
- Hardkernel ODROID-C4 (https://www.hardkernel.com/product/)
- ODROID-VU7A+ (https://www.hardkernel.com/product/)
- Ubuntu disco minimal 20191228(ODROID-N2) (http://ppa.linuxfactory.or.kr/images/raw/arm64/disco/)
- Ubuntu focal server 20201024(ODROID-C4) (http://ppa.linuxfactory.or.kr/images/raw/arm64/focal/)
- Ubuntu focal mate 20201020(ODROID-C4) (https://dn.odroid.com/S905X3/ODROID-C4/Ubuntu/)
Make sure the command ran successfully before running the next command!!
Using docker, run
docker run -it --volume="$HOME/flutter-engine:/root/flutter-engine:shared" ubuntu:18.04 /bin/bash.
apt update && apt install sudo on the container before following what is shown below.
Connect the SD card or eMMC with OS to your SBC.
It may vary depending on various conditions. If symbolic links are broken, you will get some errors when following the steps below.
When I tested this, most of the errors occured for this reason.
When I built all successfully, the directory structure is shown below. Since
/ (root) is copied to
$HOME/flutter-engine/sdk/sysroot, setting a symbolic link path to an absolute path can break symbolic links.
libcxx is statically linked to the engine for minimal dependencies.
After reading the Ref above, follow flutter-engine part.